Hey, I'm Kamryn and I'd love to help transform your space!
I'm Kamryn Yahney, owner and creator of In Its Place. I realized after switching my major just three times in my first semester of college, that my heart belonged to professional organizing. I have always been organized, and I enjoy trying to plan my entire life twenty years in advance. My passion for organizing can be traced back to my pre-professional days. Whether it was creating and hosting a fundraising event, cleaning out my closet, or organizing my first home, I've been on an organization path from the beginning. The reason? I love being able to apply my passion to help others. I enjoy getting to make others excited about the things I'm excited for! And right now, that is organizing and decluttering.
I am also currently working on expanding my knowledge with event and wedding planning. I am busy working on completing QC Event School as I also have a dying passion of creating memorable events, and hope to one day have my own venue where I can offer event planning.
Outside of the office, you can find me in my hometown, Mansfield, Ohio, spending quality time with my family. But even then you will probably find me being recruited from my family members at Sunday dinner to perform a quick pantry purge and decluttering, or planning the next cousins' birthday party.
Let me help you transform your space! Get started by clicking the button at the bottom of the page or by visiting the Contact Page.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.